Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

OMFG SPOOKY!

So bad i cant watch it... its muted and i scrolled down so as not 2 see the video... im recoding, line in style, cause I'm gonna have a buddy (a big fan) chop it up so i can use it in my next spooky house song.. I do lots of them :)

One Chance One Chance

WOW!

I just set down.... and died... at work... slave to the man style... o-well atleast my kid got 2 enjoy one last day at the park... :(

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

addictive and upseting

so im playing along having a great time then poof my cats swells up like rosie o donnel and cant even fit through the course but good job nonethelesss

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

YIPPIE!

ITS ABOUT TIME!
GREAT WORK!

Sandopolis Zone (A.COE Mix) Sandopolis Zone (A.COE Mix)

EAT SHIT AND DIE NEIGHBORS! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!...

... LIKE IT OR GET THE FUCK OUT! ... ... ...Turn me on dude! Robo-perfection! ... I love it. Can I kiss you in your private place?

ACOE responds:

*presents private place*
... You may proceed...

[new] Space Cat (Dubstep) [new] Space Cat (Dubstep)

Dub Don't need 8-bit!

I have told a thousand people this, no one listens! anyway, YES! it's tight, it's nasty, it tells my neighbors to FUCK OFF! (lol)... But theres something about it I just cant get into... :(

MedicTheSpaceCat responds:

Hey man thanks for the review it's helpful to have somebody give me feedback. I'll take what you said and hopefully be able to impress you with something tight, nasty, pisses off the neighbors, and is 8-bit free!

Hoodlum Diamonds[Techno] Hoodlum Diamonds[Techno]

UGH!

Again, it's like a song that dont know how to pick a direction... It just seems random... At times, your choice of synth kills, other times, not so much. .. . ... Try a few sliding bleepy-bloop synths and leave out the Dub sounds... Make it a good mood song, ya dig? maybe you will rock it.

ninja ninja