One Chance One Chance

WOW!

I just set down.... and died... at work... slave to the man style... o-well atleast my kid got 2 enjoy one last day at the park... :(

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

addictive and upseting

so im playing along having a great time then poof my cats swells up like rosie o donnel and cant even fit through the course but good job nonethelesss

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

YIPPIE!

ITS ABOUT TIME!
GREAT WORK!

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

ok ok

i cant get the code... I know, as a fan (of this series, and the original authors story) I'm gonna regret posting this, but Damn! ... ... ... I just cant do it, Captain!

... anyway, I got the secret... Finding it seemed kinda... ... idk, vintage? I figure with all the science involved in that kind of thing (during the 90's &...), You may have taken a different approach.

The 30's-esk music reminds me of that song daffy duck did on looney toons back in the day (but theres also the song i hear a small clip from... but can't point it out)... ... ... ... ... ... (OMG AFTER HEARINGING IT A THOUSAND TIMES!!! the daffy duck song is "Wild about harry" or WE it is)

the animation, as expected, is great... over-all vibe of the game is just as epic as the first... i say... ... ...

GREAT WORK!

ps. Am I aloud to ask how many programers, artists, ect. thur was?

pss. I have much more to say, but my mind is thinking faster than my fingers :(

Much love team! keep 'em cumm'n! ( Im already lookin fwd 2 ep 4! :)

Battlemachy Demo Battlemachy Demo

yeah right!

stand in one spot, fire endless stream of arrows, wait for end of lvl, upgrade, do it again... yawn.... only one enemy type, ur a girl with a guys voice... this game is not that good, but i give 5 stars cause i like the animation style...

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

AH DAMN!

The Very day they change it from Halloween mode, I Finally Beat the last boss :(
Is there any way to change it back? :(:(:(
GREAT GAME! Max Scores

Miami Shark Miami Shark

HOLY CRAP!

It's as if someone took all the worthless junk out of "Echo The Dolphin" and replaced it with ass kickery & total destruction! MAX SCORES!

The Tickler The Tickler

WELL NOW....

8/10 for the original, but after getting to the "zombie mash" it moved to a 10. :) Great game!

Mushroom Tower Defense Mushroom Tower Defense

The best TD yet!

And I've played alot (check favs :P)

Samurai Asshole Samurai Asshole